One of my 2018 goals is to take my nice camera when we go exploring and take pictures of my kids, my family, and the beautiful stuff we get to see! As you can see I have resurrected my blog and I hope to continue taking pictures and updating it! Make sure you add your e-mail address to the box on the right of this page so you can be updated when I have posted a new post! I'll show you guys what we have been up to and all the cool stuff we get to see as we travel!
We tried. We tried again. We have wanted to take family pictures for months now. The fall and winter time was a busy time for me to take photos for other people's families. The weather did not work with us the time we got all ready to take photos in December. FINALLY we did it! While I definitely was not wanting my picture taken today, it happened, and I'm glad it did. Not more guilt for me! Well, maybe a little guilt, because we wanted to send out Holiday cards. Is it too late to send New Year cards in February or March!?
Today we headed down south 20 minutes from our house to the Royal Gardens. Don't you just love the Japanese structures with those amazing tiles?
How easy is it to set a self timer and run to your spot? Haha but I did it!
This is so funny because in Japan you must use a peace sign in all photos... or so it seems. My kids have lived and been here 2 years and have a peace sign problem. Tyson had trouble taking Rylie's away from her! :)
When you first walk in to the Royal Gardens you get to see the most beautiful Banyan Trees! An ancient Northern Okinawa Legend says that a "Kijimuna" or tree spirit lives in these trees, and can only be seen by children because they are still pure of heart.
Preston however cannot know this, or he will have nightmares.
Kids love taking pictures too. I hope that soon they can get more than one okay photo! LOL










No comments:
Post a Comment